Friday, August 17, 2007

No no, I swear I'm alive!



So, the schedule has been a teeeeeeeensy bit hectic lately, and as I said before: darkness is my enemy. I was relegated to the elliptical on Wednesday night (rained out) and last night I was working until after 9:30pm, so not much exciting has happened to write about. But I'll be back with a vengeance very shortly.

In the meantime I'd like to give a big THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to everyone who has donated so far! You can't even begin to imagine how much it means to me.

I'd also like to extend an invite--826michigan will celebrate its birthday/anniversary/special day on August 26th (get it?) with a come one-come all picnic in Wheeler Park. You can visit www.826michigan.org for details if you are interested in some end-of-summer fun with the crew and kids.

Last thing--I have made a grand sacrifice for this race. I didn't buy a pair of adorable peep-toe stilletos the other night because I was worried I might break an ankle in them. AND THEY WERE ON SALE. Ok, maybe I do need the defibrillator now...

3 comments:

Wendi said...

My Ang, you are amazing! You are not only are you doing this for such a good program (that I know you believe in 100%) but you are also achieving such amazing personal goals. Your even making me want to start running to try and catch up with the progress. I look forward to reading all of your adventures on your journey everyday to the big race. Keep up the hard work you are awsome!

Mary E said...

You could have bought the shoes and put them away until after the race.... Was the sale really good? Maybe it's not too late to go back.

Keep runnin' and writin'

Angela said...

Why didn't I think about buying and holding the shoes? Maybe the exercise addles my brain.